3.3K views

TLDR version:

Avoid the scam web site jobdiagnosis.com!

-this website collects your personal information, promising to provide your ideal career, and information on related jobs available

-your report is nothing but common sense, and the job information is simply links to reputable job websites

-they then sell your information to everyone under the sun, and you will be inundated with spam and telemarketing calls

Here's the scrolly:

Jobdiagnosis.com claims to provide you with job offers that match your interests once you provide your contact information and complete a brief quiz consisting of a number of "either/or" pairs designed to guide you to the right career. I began to notice many typos and grammatical errors a few pages into the survey, which is an obvious red flag you are dealing with a less than reputable operation; sadly I had already provided my contact information, so it was too late to do anything about it. (*** being desperate for a job and too tired to know better at 4 AM!)

After completing the survey- which really wasn't at all helpful since it had nothing to do with aptitude and education, just conclusions you could come to on your own if you had any common sense whatsoever- I was provided a list of jobs I might be interested in applying for, which were merely direct links to a meta job search results from another web site. Everything of interested I had already applied for after visiting CareerBuilder and Monster.com.

Literally >10 minutes< after I completed my quiz, my phone started to ring. That day I received at least 25 emails and 5 phone calls offering pay-day loans, mortgage refinancing, over-priced college educations, online survey site memberships, predatory credit cards, etc. I have since continued to receive an average of 10 spam and 2 phone calls per day, which has been going on for over a week now.

Had an Experience with Jobdiagnosis?

Comments

Complete scam I'm so passed off why target people looking for work?

Same here.Literally, within an hour after "joining" I began receiving constant phone calls(now I block every number), from nonsensical recruiters who you can't even carry on a conversation with.

Today I decided to try listening to the guy and ask about college grants. Every few seconds, a recorded spiel ran about do you? Could you? Will you?

BS. We weren't actually having a conversation.

He was just some poor *** stuck in a horrid job like the ones they "post".Today I will "unsubscribe"; again!

Hillsboro, Oregon, United States #892093

I got a letter from the Oregon Department of Employment stating a recent job search website I've recently applied for have been stealing identities and is fraudulent, to Plz change all my passwords and apply for identity theft protection because my information Had leaked. This is very scary, I trusted this site because it had that trusted logo. Wow.

I'm pretty sure this place stole my identity.After signing on here my bank accounts and credit cards have unusual charges.

After signing on my husband someone tried to open accounts in his name! I know because we just moved and this place was the only one with that address!

SCAM!!!:(

I'm not getting any spam or phone calls.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #719413

I have gone through the same *** with this *** bag operation,all they provide is a list to every telemarketing and *** man in the nation. EVERY TIME I EVER CONTACTED THE HELP DESK (A WARPED SENSE OF HUMOR THESE *** HAVE)ONLY ONCE WAS I ANSWERED AND IT WENT TO MY SPAM, ANT WAS *** USELESS!! PLEASE AMERICA DO NOT USE THESE *** MEN

:upset

Boy, you're not kidding!My phone is also ringing off the hook with college offers which I have told numerous times I'm not interested but they continue.

Take me off your call list!!

but then another one appears.I'm looking for work, not college, and the only time my phone rings it's another recruiter.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #599748

All of them are bull....!the problem is that you cant go face to face with anyone no more.My biggest gripe is when you uncheck the box for education the still fu..... call.

to ***ed off job looker #601440

It's no wonder why you can't find a job - "cant go face to face no more" - are you kidding - Go back to 5th grade English and try again.

to That Dude #757554