Jobdiagnosis.com a scam- do not use!
Avoid the scam web site jobdiagnosis.com!
-this website collects your personal information, promising to provide your ideal career, and information on related jobs available
-your report is nothing but common sense, and the job information is simply links to reputable job websites
-they then sell your information to everyone under the sun, and you will be inundated with spam and telemarketing calls
Here's the scrolly:
Jobdiagnosis.com claims to provide you with job offers that match your interests once you provide your contact information and complete a brief quiz consisting of a number of "either/or" pairs designed to guide you to the right career. I began to notice many typos and grammatical errors a few pages into the survey, which is an obvious red flag you are dealing with a less than reputable operation; sadly I had already provided my contact information, so it was too late to do anything about it. (*** being desperate for a job and too tired to know better at 4 AM!)
After completing the survey- which really wasn't at all helpful since it had nothing to do with aptitude and education, just conclusions you could come to on your own if you had any common sense whatsoever- I was provided a list of jobs I might be interested in applying for, which were merely direct links to a meta job search results from another web site. Everything of interested I had already applied for after visiting CareerBuilder and Monster.com.
Literally >10 minutes< after I completed my quiz, my phone started to ring. That day I received at least 25 emails and 5 phone calls offering pay-day loans, mortgage refinancing, over-priced college educations, online survey site memberships, predatory credit cards, etc. I have since continued to receive an average of 10 spam and 2 phone calls per day, which has been going on for over a week now.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."
- "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..."
- "This was at 109 Patrick st plaza charleston wv. I went in at 1:20pm today (2/8/16) and ordered a zesty bread. I proceeded to give her a 5$ bill after..."