Jobdiagnosis.com a scam- do not use!
Avoid the scam web site jobdiagnosis.com!
-this website collects your personal information, promising to provide your ideal career, and information on related jobs available
-your report is nothing but common sense, and the job information is simply links to reputable job websites
-they then sell your information to everyone under the sun, and you will be inundated with spam and telemarketing calls
Here's the scrolly:
Jobdiagnosis.com claims to provide you with job offers that match your interests once you provide your contact information and complete a brief quiz consisting of a number of "either/or" pairs designed to guide you to the right career. I began to notice many typos and grammatical errors a few pages into the survey, which is an obvious red flag you are dealing with a less than reputable operation; sadly I had already provided my contact information, so it was too late to do anything about it. (*** being desperate for a job and too tired to know better at 4 AM!)
After completing the survey- which really wasn't at all helpful since it had nothing to do with aptitude and education, just conclusions you could come to on your own if you had any common sense whatsoever- I was provided a list of jobs I might be interested in applying for, which were merely direct links to a meta job search results from another web site. Everything of interested I had already applied for after visiting CareerBuilder and Monster.com.
Literally >10 minutes< after I completed my quiz, my phone started to ring. That day I received at least 25 emails and 5 phone calls offering pay-day loans, mortgage refinancing, over-priced college educations, online survey site memberships, predatory credit cards, etc. I have since continued to receive an average of 10 spam and 2 phone calls per day, which has been going on for over a week now.review #145140
You may also like
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- ""123Employee is merely a scam. As far as the what I have know their CEO Daven Michaels tells lie to all the clients and for the upcoming clients. Daven Michaels..."
- "How the FDA has not shut you down, I have no idea. The amount of animal abuse your workers perform is outrageous. This is not just being rough with the..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I purchased a golden-color Coach bag 2 years ago, rarely carry it because I have many other handbags as well. I stored it in the closet as usual with..."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."
- "I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out. 2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high..."